Download a vendor form at the bottom of this post.
NOVEMBER 19TH 10AM- 2PM
Clinch River Farmers Market Pavilion
1. Booths will be rented on a first-come basis and spaces will be assigned.
2. Fee $20 per vendor- payable prior to set up.
Checks can be mailed to: PO Box 375 St. Paul, VA 24283
3. Electricity is provided certain spaces, so please indicate if electricity is needed.
4. You are limited to your space DO NOT take up your neighbor’s space unless you both agree.
5. Tables will be provided. If you bring your own table, the fee is $15.
6. Your items MUST NOT be offensive. Expectations are tasteful items that do not cause anyone to be uncomfortable. Any item considered as such will be removed from your space.
7. You must cover your own sales and be on location to sell your items.
8. We recommend taking pride in your booth and dressing it up. Cute well-decorated booths will attract customers!
9. Because this process is new, we may have to work on perfecting the process, so please be kind if there is something we need to fix.
11. We will market the event on our social media outlets, including St. Paul VA Main Street, Town of St. Paul, Wise/ Norton Chamber of Commerce, Wise County, and Visit Russell County.
12. When the event is over, you must remove all your items and clean up your space.
WE ARE NOT A FLEA MARKET OR YARD SALE – This is for items not purchased from a store and resold. (T-shirts and Clothing Boutiques are the exception.)
The Santa Train will come through town at approximately 11:20AM.
I have read the Vendor Agreement, Information & Basic Guidelines and accept the conditions as stated.
Main Street Director