ST. PAUL LYRIC FILM FESTIVAL 2024
CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS
The INAUGURAL St. Paul Lyric Film Festival takes place April 19-April 20, 2024.
Submissions are open July 10, 2023 with a deadline of January 5, 2024, 12:00 PM Eastern Standard Time.
· A documentary is a film that depicts true facts and information presented in a reasonably balanced and accurate way. 60-120 minutes.
Full-Length Feature Film
· A non-documentary work of fiction. 90-120 minutes.
· A non-documentary work of fiction. 20-89 minutes.
· An animated work. Acceptable: hand-drawn, digital, stop-motion, clay, cut-out, paint-on-glass, and drawn-on-film. 15-90 minutes.
· Best in Show
· Best Documentary
· Best Full-Length Feature Film
· Best Short Film
· Best Animated Film
· Appalachian Spirit Award for best work depicting the Appalachian region in a realistic and positive light. All entries will be adjudicated for this award category.
· Hometown Award for best work submitted by a current resident of St. Paul/Castlewood or an individual with proven ties to the area. A current address or statement of proof is required.
· Audience Favorite: Based on audience ballot.
· All official selection films & award nominees will receive certificates and branded laurels.
· Winners in each category will receive certificates, plaques, and branded laurels.
· Best in Show winner will receive a certificate, plaque, branded laurels, and $500.
For more info, visit FilmFreeway: https://filmfreeway.com/StPaulLyricFilmFestival